The Golden Valley School was first used in 1910, located 16 miles northwest of Glendive and 1/2 miles off the Bloomfield Road. It has some of the original furniture.
These wagons were common sights on the prairies of Dawson County.
This log cabin was the first building and later the first post office (1918) in the small community of Paxton, just east of what is now McCone County. It is furnished with items common to that period.
On the grounds are a blacksmith shop, two country stores, a buggy shed, a fire hall, a display of farm machinery, as well as a sheep wagon, log cabin and schoolhouse.